BREAKFAST BERRY CRUMBLE
Ingredients berry mix:
500 grams of mixed frozen berries
3 tablespoons of agave syrup
juice of half a lemon
2 tablespoons of chia seeds
1 tablespoon of all-purpose flour
250 grams of oatmeal
55 grams of all-purpose flour
pinch of cinnamon
70 grams of coconut oil
6 tablespoons of agave syrup ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
1. Preheat the oven to 175 degrees Celsius.
2. In a large bowl, mix the frozen berries, juice of the lemon, and agave syrup. Make sure it’s evenly distributed.
3. Then add the chia seeds and flour and mix again.
4. Put this mixture in lightly oiled a baking dish and make sure it’s in an even layer.
5. Now put all the crumble ingredients in a food processor and pulse until you have a crumbly mixture. Divide this mixture all over the berry layer and don’t press, keep it light and crumbly.
6. Put it in the oven for 25 minutes, take it out and let cool for at least 10 minutes before eating. Otherwise the berry part is to watery, this has to set.
8. Now dive in! Eat it just as is or with some yogurt of choice.