260 grams of cookies
50 grams of butter or margarine
400 grams of cream cheese
80 grams of sugar
200 grams of strawberries
optional: pink food coloring
- Put the cookies in the food processor and mix until they are fine crumbs, then add the butter and mix until the butter is well distributed.
- This is the first layer of the jars. Set it aside and make sure the food processor is clean and dry again and put the cream cheese together with the sugar in it. Mix well until the sugar is completely absorbed.
- Taste if this is sweet enough for you, otherwise add some extra sugar. Remove half of the cream cheese mixture from the food processor and add 4 strawberries and the optional food coloring. Mix this one more time until it is a pretty pink.
- Cut the rest of the strawberries into small pieces and prepare them.
- Now take 3 or 4 glasses to serve and start with a few tablespoons of the cookie mixture, then the pink creamcheese, then some cookie mixture again, the sliced strawberries and then the white cream cheese. This is the order that I have followed but of course you can do it the way you want!
- For a vegan version, use margarine, replace the creamcheese with a vegan one, for example tofutti creamcheese, and the cookies with your fav vegan cookie.