CREAMY TOMATO SOUP
500 grams of pretty tomatoes
1 red onion
2 cloves of garlic
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 cube of bouillon
500 ml water
half a teaspoon of smoked paprika powder
100 ml of soy creamer
optional: fresh parsley
1. Heat a large pot or pan over medium heat with the 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
2. Cut the onion in small pieces and the garlic in halves. Put these in the pan and fry for 3 minutes.
3. In the meantime, cut the tomatoes in quarters and remove the green stem part. Add all of tomatoes to the pan.
4. Cook the tomatoes with the onion and garlic for 3 minutes again and.
5. Add the bouillon cube, water and smoked paprika. Let it simmer for 15 minutes on a low to medium heat. Stir occasionally.
6. Take the pan of the heat and add the soy creamer, blend with a immersion blender until everything is smooth. Cook for another 10 minutes on a low heat if you like your soup a little more thick. Otherwise, serve with parsley or just as is.