150 grams of whole wheat or brown rice noodles
150 grams of tofu or veggie chicken
1 red bell pepper
3 spring onions
1 tablespoon of olive oil
2 handfuls of roasted, unsalted cashews (And extra veggies if you like) ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
For the sauce:
3 tablespoons of smooth peanut butter
1 teaspoon of yellow curry paste
2 teaspoons of ketjap manis
1 teaspoon of agave syrup
Pinch of smoked paprika powder
50 ml of warm water ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
1. Cook the noodles according to the packaging and rinse with cold water, set aside.
2. Cut the bell pepper into strips and the spring onions into small rings. Keep a handful of the greens from the spring onions apart.
3. Cut the tofu or chicken pieces in small pieces too.
4. Heat a frying pan, preferably with high sides over medium heat and add the tablespoon of oil in.
5. Put the tofu or chicken pieces in and fry for about 6 minutes, let it get really cripsy on all sides.
6. Add the bell pepper and the spring onions and fry for 4-5 minutes.
7. Last, add the sauce and the cold noodles and let this warm up (make sure you’ve mixed this in a separate bowl) on a low heat while constantly stirring, if the sauce is getting to thick, add some extra water.
8. Garnish with the greens of the spring onions and the cashews.
9. I love this so much.