pack of mini tortilla wraps
1 small can of corn
1 small can of black beans
1 tablespoon of olive oil
salt and pepper
2 tablespoons of (vegan) creme fraiche
pickled onions (find the recipe in the caption of the vegan chick’un burger)
optional: some lime wedges and fresh cilantro
1. First make the pickled onions, they need at least an half hour in the fridge.
2. Put a medium sized pan on high heat and toast the tortilla wraps without any oil, one at the time until they are golden brown and little bit charred.
3. Let the tortillas cool and use the same pan to grill the corn. First drain and rinse the corn and pad it dry with some paper towel. Put the tablespoon of oil in the pan and then the corn, fry it for about 5 minutes, until it looks a bit charred as wel. Turn off the heat now.
4. Drain and rinse the black beans as well and add these to the pan with corn so it can warm up, add some salt and pepper and and mix it around.
5. The last step is to cut the avocado into slices, the lime wedges too and make sure everything is ready.
6. Now take a tortilla, put some of the bean-corn mixture on top, the creme fraiche, onion, avocado and a squeeze of lemon at the end. Eat them like a taco or with fork and knive.